Darling is the ideal place to discover the hidden gems on the West Coast set in one of the World’s richest Floral Kingdoms.
Darling has a variety of tourism offerings that will appeal to all members of the family.
– There’s craft beer and a taproom at Darling Brew, olives and olive products to be tasted at Darling Olives and Het Bos (by appointment).
– The top end of the Main Road boasts an artisanal cheesery and deli plus The Darling Wine Shop.
– Wine tasting at Ormonde, Cloof, Darling Cellars and Groote Post along with its long-established, family-friendly Hilda’s Kitchen.
– A San centre at nearby !!Khwa ttu
– The beach at Yzerfontein is just a short drive away.
– Back in Darling itself are the old favourites like Evita se Perron and the Darling Museum plus a number of restaurants and coffee shops like Bistro Seven, Marmalade Cat, Café Mosaic, Chicory Cheese Café and Brig’s Barn.
There’s lots of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets and, best of all, even a toffee and caramel tasting at Darling Sweet.
|Country name||South Africa|