The beautiful sun-kissed town of Ladismith is nestled in the middle of the mountain valley of the Klein Swartberg in the Klein Karoo, – directly on the world-famous Route 62.
* Ladismith offers a well-established golf course.
* Take scenic drives through the picturesque valleys, mountains, and vineyards.
* Visit the Cango caves and ostrich farms in Oudtshoorn.
* Take the Swartbergpas and visit Prince Albert, lots of museums and small curio shops, beautiful scenery.
* Seweweekspoort is also close by and a beautiful drive.
* Lots of hiking and 4×4 routes to choose from.
* Take a trip to Gamkapoort dam, driving with the Seweweekspoort Road.
* Wine and brandy tastings, mountain biking, fishing and many more…
The nearest towns are Calitzdorp to the east, Vanwyksdorp and Riversdale to the south and Laingsburg to the north.
|Country name||South Africa|