Worcester, nestled in a golden valley with a selection of hidden gems, is for the whole family to discover. Including a variety of luxury, affordable accommodation, fine cuisine, and adventurous outdoor activities.
Feel a touch of history at Worcester Museum – the only living display museum, depicting early agricultural practices between the early 1800’s and mid -1940’s. All year round activities show visitors how the pioneers used to live.
A magical ambiance awaits the fine art lover at The Hugo Naudé House and Jean Weltz Art Gallery.
ENJOY THE BEST… at the 12 cellars and Willow Creek Olive estates on the Worcester Wine & Olive Route.
To any cyclist, especially to mountain bikers, the Worcester area is perfect. There are routes for every type of cyclist. Short routes for families with children, scenic routes that will keep you cycling all day long, as well as routes challenging every inch of muscle in your body.
Worcester is very fortunate to have two magnificent BIG 5 game reserves in its surrounding, Aquila Game Reserve & Spa and Fairy Glen Private Game Reserve.
There are various hiking routes in and around Worcester to keep the adventurous busy.
The Karoo Desert National Botanical Garden is a truly unique garden. It cultivates and displays a wide variety of arid and semi-arid plants.
Other Worcester attractions include:
– 144ha Kleinplasie Living Open Air Museum
– KWV Brandy Cellar – largest in the world
– Glass Blowing by international artist David Reade
– Oldest Herb Garden in the RSA
– International Stock Car Racing
– 18 Hole Gary Player-designed golf course
– Adventures 4 x 4 routes
– Gliding – one of the finest sites in the RSA
– River Rafting on the Breede River
– Gable House Route – an architectural experience
|Country name||South Africa|