Komatipoort is perfectly placed for those wanting to explore Eastern South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland. The town is situated on the southern border of the world-renown Kruger National Park and is the ultimate nature lovers paradise.
The town is 8 km from the Crocodile Bridge Gate into the Kruger Park, and just 5 km from the Mozambique border and 65 km from the Eswatini border.
Activities in and around Komatipoort include:
* Play golf at the Kambaku Golf Club – a unique course on the riverbanks of both the Komati and Crocodile River, with views onto the Kruger National Park.
* Day trips to Swaziland, Mozambique, and the Kruger National Park.
* Fishing from the riverfront or from the banks of the river
* Visit the Samora Machel memorial.
* Micro-light, light aircraft or safari night /day game-viewing with professional guides.
* Horse rides, elephant back safaris or quad biking.
|Country name||South Africa|